Have you ever received good advice that you were able to follow?
Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be sustainable?
Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
How many times have you tried ‘dieting’ and felt that healthy food is boring?
Do you lack the confidence that you own your power to improve your life?
I have been that person, a patient who after a doctor’s appointment was more confused and frustrated than before. For starters, why did I only get to see a doctor for 10-15 minutes and not get an answer to my health concerns? Why could I only see them if the conditions worsen? Isn’t there a way to prevent it from getting worse? ugh!
- I work with people to prevent dis-ease, to learn the connection between our body and what is around us, to tap into our powerful intuition to make better choices for ourselves.
- My work is based on promoting self-care and focuses on your goals.
- I am here to give you the tools you need to improve your well-being.
- I am here to inspire you and hold you accountable for the changes you want to make.
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Most common health concerns:
- Food allergies or sensitivities
- Plant-based eating, like a vegetarian or vegan eating plan
- Blood-sugar balance and sugar cravings
- Digestive issues
- Healthy weight loss
- Lifestyle management (like stress, sleep, and exercise)
- Hormonal balance
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- learn and implement self-care practices into your life
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want